Saturday 12 January 2013

Mom, I am there inside you......




Mom,  I am there inside you,
I can feel your love when you feel me
I can hear you when you sing for me
I can dance on the rhythm when your heart beats for me
Mom, I am there inside you.
Mom,  my tiny glittering eyes, want to open up and to see you
My tiny fingers want to touch you
I want to play the music of cry
I want to hear lullaby from you
Mom when will I come out
When will I see you
When will I touch you
Mom how long will I be inside you.

(This poem was written by me when I was expecting Atman.........and I always used to think......what Atman must be thinking........and these were my thoughts.)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely...

    I am sure when atman grows up,,, he wud say yes mom! Thats what I felt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u soooooooo much.....it is truely out of d world to b a mother........just enjoying my motherhood...

      Delete