Sunday 6 January 2013

The day I fell in love with my baby.....



It was Saturday and I had an appointment with my doctor. It was my fifth month and doctor had called me for ultrasound to find out the growth and placement of baby. I had a mixed feeling. I was happy and curious and yet nervous because I was going to know about my baby and would get his first glimpse. I was just praying to God that everything should be fine and my baby should be alright. To be honest, earlier I was very casual about these medical processes but when it was my turn to be a mother I could imagine how much important are these small small things.
Nine months is just not the time for a baby to develop inside the womb but it’s also the time when a woman learns to become a mother. During that time I felt that this is how the Mother Nature prepares and nurtures  every woman to be a mother and develop a bonding between the baby and mother.
I was sitting in the hospital waiting for my turn and dreaming about my baby. Suddenly my name was called and then I became conscious of being sitting in the hospital. My heart was beating very fast, I think fastest as far as I could remember. After the process of 10 minutes, finally I was told that my baby was absolutely fine and healthy.  And then doctor showed me the ultrasound pictures. I was still and mum looking at it, It was unbelievable, I was seeing my baby who was inside me……….Oh My God……it was just amazing. And then I realized, tears had rolled down my cheeks. My husband was with me. We both were overwhelmed with joy.
        


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment